What is the GinaCurl and how is it different than other curly hair techniques?
The GinaCurl is a globally-requested permanent curl reformer technique that allows textured clients the ability to have easy-to-manage hair that grows. Check out the Facebook Live by visiting ginacurl.me/different where the GinaCurl founder, Gina Rivera, explains what makes the GinaCurl different.
How long do I have to purchase the GinaCurl Course?
The GinaCurl course will be available to purchase September 07, 2020 through September 21, 2020.
Once I purchase the course, can I begin learning the GinaCurl immediately?
The lessons will then be sent out starting September 22, 2020 after the launch period ends. There is a LOT of information to cover so, we'll be releasing lessons each week over the course of 6 weeks. We don't want you to get overwhelmed or skip steps. You'll understand completely when you see the super-detailed information we've put together for you. You're going to love it!
What's included with the GinaCurl Course?
Your course purchase includes:
• 100% online video lessons that will walk you through step-by-step how to book, schedule, and perform the GinaCurl service on your clients.
• A free Facebook Community and members-only area where you can get ongoing support from the GinaCurl team and other GinaCurl stylists.
• Bonuses for anyone who purchases the course and pays in full.
• A "product package" that will allow you to service your first 6 to 8 clients (you'll have all the products you need to do GinaCurls or Straight Variations).
• After the course concludes, we'll have an online store where you can purchase additional products for use and some to sell to clients (for example our GinaCurl shampoos and conditioners).
Will we be able to ask questions during the GinaCurl Course?
Absolutely! The GinaCurl team will be available through email, and you'll be able to ask questions in your member's area as well as in the community.
Do I have to have a Facebook account to take the course?
No. There will be a separate member's area where the course is delivered. The Facebook community portion is simply a place where you can get to know the other stylists.
What products will we receive with the course?
With the course you'll get:
• Three strengths of Curl Reformer products
• Neutralizing products
• Protectant products
• Balancing and Replenishing Shampoos
• Conditioning Treatment
Everything you'll need to service 6 to 8 GinaCurl or SV clients will be sent to you after you become a certified GinaCurl stylist
Will you refer clients to me if I become a certified GinaCurl stylist?
Yes! Once you become a GC Certified stylist we will list your salon information on our website. And when clients from your area call in, we'll let them know there are stylists in their area who service the GinaCurl.
How long will we have access to the course?
You will have access to the course forever. If we update the course you'll have access to the updates as well as any videos, assessments, and pdf printouts.